Use this stack to develop a block page. Note that each block should have it's unique ID number.
A dedicated drop space is provided for mobile devices, targeting the iPad tablets. This option is used because of the peculiarity of the iPad engine when it comes to moving background images. So in this case it is preferable to use patterns or plain colors, instead of images.
Parallaxis Block options
1. Expand: check this option to hide the menu contents.
2. Block ID: assign an unique number for each block.
3. Minimum Height: Set a minimum height for each block.
4. Top Margin: sets a margin from the top in percentage.
5. Background: block's background color
6. Transparent: opting for transparent disables background color.
7. Block Image: use 1600 x 1200 pixels jpg, png or gif images
8. Repeat: use this option when using patterns, instead of images.
9. Mobile Image: it is preferable to use patterns here, instead of images. This option targets mainly the iPad and similar tablets and handheld devices.
10. Repeat: use this option when using patterns at mobile image option.
10. Color, Link, Hover, Visited: select the font colors, each block can have individual colors.
11. Block Info: This can be used to store additional information or description to the block page. This will have no effect on the page nor will be seen when published.