Use one single Parallaxis Menu on the page, placing it on top of all other blocks.
Parallaxis Menu options
- Expand: check this option to hide the menu contents.
- Block: assign the number of blocks used, corresponding to the items that will show in the menu
- Menu Items: option for dots, squares or custom. When in custom mode we can use text, images or Font Awesome icons as menu items.
- Color: menu items colors. Hover/Active: assign a single color to the item when hovered or in active mode.
- Elevator: Works by assigning a target block, default is 1: page loads at first block
Important: Disable the Elevator if you plan to target specific blocks from an external links. As an example, this link to the #block2 will not work if the Elevator is active: