How to install a Stacks add-on (know as stacks) in your computer. You will need to download the latest Stacks plugin from this location:
- Double click on the Stacks icon to install
- Re-start RapidWeaver to complete installation
Normally stacks add ons installation is an automatic process, but in some cases is has to be done manually. It happens because somehow the association between Stacks and Finder has broken, not because of a faulty stack.
- Verify that you have the latest version of Stacks going to www.yourhead.com, download and install the latest one.
- Drag & drop the stacks add-on from the downloaded package to the RapidWeaver icon in the dock.
- Restart RapidWeaver to complete installation.